A PDD employee died after he was electrocuted while repairing a live wire on electric police in North Kashmir’s Baramulla district.

Official sources told news agency Kashmir News Trust that a 32-year old Lineman received an electric shock when he was repairing a wire in the Khenpeth Singhpora area of Pattan.

The Lineman who has been identified as Gh Hussain wani S/O Ghulam Rasool Wani was shifted to the hospital where doctors declared him dead on arrival.

Police in this regard have registered a case. (KNT)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.