Baramulla: A 45 year old woman died due to electric shock in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Saturday afternoon.

Reports reaching to GNS said that a woman died of electric shock after she accidentally came in contact with a live wire at her home.

The deceased woman has been identified as Haleema Begum (45), wife of Mohammad Rafiq Bomla, of Bonali Boniyar

Menwhile a case has been registered in this regard.(GNS)

110 thought on “Woman died of electric shock”
  1. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be interesting to read through content from other authors and practice something from their sites.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.