Minor brother-sister duo receives burn injuries after blanket catches fire in Banihal
Both shifted to GMC Anantnag
Srinagar: Minor brother-sister duo was injured after a blanket caught fire in Banihal area of Ramban district on Sunday.
Official sources told Kashmir News Apex- (KNA) that two children received burn injuries when they were playing with candle and candle fell down on blanket and fire broke out.
He said that in the incident two minor children received burn injuries who shifted to SDH Banihal for treatment.
He identified the minor brother-sister duo as Mahran Nazir (06) son of Nazir Ahmad and Ulfat Nazir (08) daughter of Nazir Ahmad both residents of Amkoot.
He added that both were later referred to GMC Anantnag for further treatment.
Meanwhile police has taken cognizance of the incident and started investigation. (KNA)