Girl dies of electrocution in Tral village

Pulwama: A young girl died of electrocution at her relative’s residence in Chandrigam village of Tral in South Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Wednesday evening.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that the girl identified as Hafsa Farooq (22), daughter of Farooq Ahmad Ganie of uptown Tral died of electrocution at her relative’s home.

He said that her body was taken to her residence later for last rites.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and started investigation—(KNO)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *