Srinagar: A girl was critically injured in a gas leakage blast in the Tral area of south Kashmir’s Pulwama district.
Reports reaching Asian News Hub (ANH), said that a girl identified as Anisa Javaid daughter of Javaid Ahmad Najar resident of Haripargam village of Tral suffered burn injuries after gas leakage blast at her residence.
They said that she was rushed to GMC Anantnag for treatment, from where she has been referred to SMHS hospital for specialised treatment, where her condition is said to be critical.
Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident.(ANH)
3 thought on “Girl critically injured in gas leakage blast in South Kashmir”
web sitesi yaptırmak
my web-site; เว็บบทความ
IQOS Heets Marketi