Srinagar: A BSNL employee died after receiving electric shock while performing duties in Pattan area North Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Saturday afternoon.

An official told Kashmir Scroll that a BSNL employee working in BSNL exchange Pattan as daily wager received electric shock while performing duties.

Employee identified as Mushtaq Ahmad Mir (48) son of Wali Mohammad Mir resident of Tantray Pora Pattan was shifted to SDH Pattan where doctors declared him brought dead, he said.

After legal and medico formalities, body is being handed over to legal heirs, he said, adding that police has started investigation in this regard—(KS)

3 thought on “BSNL employee electrocuted to death in North Kashmir”
  1. Please let me know if you’re looking for a author for
    your weblog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset.
    If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an email if interested. Many thanks!

  2. A motivating discussion is worth comment. There’s no doubt that that you need
    to publish more about this subject matter, it might not
    be a taboo subject but usually folks don’t speak about these
    issues. To the next! Best wishes!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *